OFFICE MANAGER M/F
Our client, a private bank is looking for a Office Manager (m/f):
- Qualifications /education required: Degree in Law followed by appropriate market relevant working experience.
- Experience required: A first similar experience in a similar position is required. Strong business administration knowledge are desirable.
- Competencies / soft skills :
Ability to produce business correspondence & excellent verbal communication in FR & ENG
Excellent interpersonal skills
To be able to prioritize, to coordinate your own work and be stress resistant
To be a multi-task employee who can manage workflow and deadlines
To be able to maintain confidential information and be customer oriented
- Competencies / technical skills: Knowledge of MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Language skills: Fluent French and English. Spanish or Italian is a plus.
Responsible for the all tasks related to the reception. In charge of organization and coordination of the office, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure a perfect switchboard operator role (answering the phone, dispatching messages and eventual follow-up)
- Welcome clients and all kind of visitors (suppliers, maintenance staff etc
). Take in charge set-up and the logistic of the different meeting rooms
- Organize the different lunches taking place at the office (ordering meals & set-up of the room)
- Deal with general correspondence (dispatching, outgoing post, ordering express deliveries
- Manage procurement of all office supplies of stationary, equipment and furniture.
- Manage all travel itinerary bookings
- Check invoices & liaise with the accounting department
- Ensure personal administration duties for Directors & support the Commercial Team if needed
- Be responsible for external events co-ordination (liaise with headquarter on a regular basis)
- Organize internal events (Christmas dinner, team building
- Reporting any technical malfunctioning in the office to the building management
- Deal with all kind of subscription (newspapers, magazines, enrollments
- Be the contact person for all matters related to Security (access to the premises, physical security of persons, Computer Emergency and Security Incident)
Management and Reporting
- Reporting to Local Managing Director & the local Chief Operating Officer
- Manage & coach reception staff