Compliance Officer - AS1468
We are currently hiring for our client in Luxembourg, a major international bank, a Compliance Officer (m/f). Private Banking
- University degree bac + 4/5 in Law, Finance or a related field.
- 5 years experience as Compliance Officer Private Banking or a similar financial institution
- Thorough knowledge of the regulatory environment.
- Strong communication skills and details orientation.
- Fluent in English is mandatory. French and Russian will be considered as assets.
- PC literacy and knowledge of banking software.
- Performing regular reviews of new accounts and monitoring of clients' transactions.
- Monitoring customer due diligence measures and KYC procedures.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and monitoring of controls dedicated to prevent a full range of risks/legal requirements, to the follow up of documentation of compliance checks and internal preventive investigations initiated by the Head of Compliance.
- Performing analysis, impact assessment and follow up of regulatory developments, providing assistance to your direct supervisor with AML/CTF and other compliance responsibilities.
- Performing maintenance of compliance related key documents and assist in the implementation of compliance projects. Playing an active role in the performance of due diligence missions.
- Cooperating with the Bank's other departments and providing high quality communications with internal/external counterparts.