Project Coordinator - AS1476
Our client, a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange, providing corporate real estate solutions, is in search of a:
Our Project Coordinator is highly motivated and will be responsible for all administrative and organizational execution of projects.
The Project Coordinator will support the Project Team as instructed.
- Bachelor construction, engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Languages: French and English, a professional level for both languages essential.
- VCA VOL is a plus
- Extensive experience in dealing with clients and sub-contractors.
- Knowledge of AutoCad is a plus
- Stress resistant, autonomy, sense of initiative.
- Versatility and flexibility.
- Inter-disciplinary and creative, end-to-end commitment, focused and persistent.
- Team player, coaching and communication skills.
Your mission will be as follows:
- To be responsible for the conclusion of contracts on behalf of the company.
- To aim for the highest customer satisfaction where technical, industrial, financial and time constraints demand your expertise.
- To manage and coordinate external teams (customers, partners, suppliers, sub-contractors) with the dexterity to guide and direct others to deliver performance within the framework of projects.
Your main responsibilities will, among others,be:
- To manage customer relationships.
- To ensure the realization and optimization of contractual conditions (in relation to both customer and subcontractor) concerning budgets, quality levels, schedules and business segment strategies.
- To manage and supervise internal and external stakeholders in a transverse manner.
- To model, follow and improve the results of the project by identifying solutions and managing risks and opportunities.
- To ensure project safety and compliance with standards and regulations.
- To manage the finalization of projects.
We offer you:
- A permanent contract in a dynamic and growing company.
- A collegial team of motivated, creative and results-oriented professionals, who will support you in bringing your project to a successful conclusion.
- The opportunity for personal development.
- An attractive package consisting of perks such as a tempting salary, a company car and a group insurance (pension and death contributions).